Changes are as follows:
- Separated into Call and SMS tabs for easier control.
- Support up to 4 favourite call contacts.
- Support up to 4 favourite SMS templates.
- Display contact photo if available for both Call and SMS.
- Support "Move to SD Card" option (Android 2.2 and above).
- Last tab used will be remembered.
To assign new favourite call, you can either directly click on unassigned button (with add icon and word) or you can longclick on any assigned button and select Edit.
To assign new SMS template, you can either directly click on unassigned entry (with add icon and word) or you can longclick on any assigned entry and select Edit.
If you have used earlier version of CK Quick Call & SMS and the contact photo is not showing, you can Edit the Call button or SMS entry and pick the same contact again to allow the app to pick up the contact photo.
The application can be found in Android Market, search for "CK Quick Call & SMS" or https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ckroid.ckquickcallnsms